Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Monday, February 13, 2006

fledgling post

A quick post for my first on this blog. I am excited to start this public yet personal venue in which to discuss, display, and develop my crafty desires. I've enjoyed lurking around other bloggers' sites for far too long and feel it is time to take the plunge into the blogging universe. Feel free to stop by and say hello!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I wish you mean hits and plentiful comments!

February 15, 2006 9:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home