Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Ravelry!

I have been hearing about this fantastic new web-database system called Ravelry for a while now - I signed up for a beta account - and guess what! I got one! Soooo excited. This just appeals to the inner (and outer) organizer in me. And, as someone who organizes their closet by colour and sleeve length you know this is perfect for me.

Ravelry is just full of useful ways of cataloguing and organizing your stash, needles, works in progress, knitalongs, potential projects, etc. You can see who is knitting a project, or using a yarn you are interested in...very fun.

Have you heard about it? Go check it out!

Unfortunately, I have to work work work for the next two months and can't dive right in. But I will be taking breaks to work on my Ravelry site-no doubt about it. You can find me under username: Craftybird.

Ciao!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

I signed up too but no invite yet. Hope to *see* you on there!

:)

May 12, 2007 9:57 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sooo jealous! no invite yet here either. although, like you, i should be working hard for the next few months...

May 12, 2007 10:59 a.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

Wow! The socks look amazing, and I covet those Dansko shoes! Yes, Oscar is quite photogenic -- a real scene-stealer.

May 13, 2007 7:13 p.m.  
Blogger Klozter said...

Hi Robin, great to meet you tonight in Amsterdam! I'm looking forward to seeing your finished scarf, it was so lovely in person. Maybe I'll see you on Ravelry if I ever get my invite!
Cassandra

June 04, 2007 1:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home