Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Friday, December 08, 2006

bejeweled

If you are in need of a nice lace scarf pattern, and you want to put your money to a good cause, click on over to Lisa Shobhana Mason's blog: my life in stitches. The pattern comes in a pdf form, with a "thank you" from Lisa herself - and it's cheaper than a gingerbread latte!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love to experiment with crafty projects and hope to drag out the old sewing machine in 2007!
Really enjoyed reading your blog!
Dx

December 23, 2006 2:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home