Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Monday, December 31, 2007

knock, knock...

Whose there?

Kitteh, that's who! Sorry for the extended absence, but my mum forgot how to use this blog thing! My life is sooo boring lately - too much typing and angst, not enough playing, catnip, and napping in the sunshine.

Maybe 2008 will be a bit more inspiring for the crafty bird? There has been knitting, and travel, and the acquisition of a new home. All good. However, overall 2007 wasn't the best on the record. But change is on the wind and the stresses of the past year will soon (soon!) be over. Then...catnip for everyone!


See ya next year folks! I think I'll go scratch the stairs now :)
~Oscar

6 Comments:

Blogger TrampledbyGeese said...

Too cute.

Happy New Years.

December 31, 2007 4:31 p.m.  
Blogger dana said...

Ha! I love it! Hope to see you soon. I see more knitting and tea in the future for 2008..

January 01, 2008 5:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Oscar,

Tell your mum to have a happy new year and all the best. Hope Mum gets more knit time and travel you get more naps and catnip!

January 02, 2008 9:18 a.m.  
Blogger Blair said...

Hoping the thesis writing is going well!

January 31, 2008 7:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie Kitteh is! I have family in the Oak Bay area, you lucky duck with all that mild weather :)

March 05, 2008 12:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

November 13, 2009 5:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home