Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dosha anyone?

Found this quiz through a new-to-me blog, The Natural Bardo:

Your Dosha is Pitta

You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.
You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.
Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.
But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.

With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you

In love: You are picky but passionate

To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.


I don't really care to do these quizes too much, but I recently picked up a book at the yoga studio that was talking about doshas and what kind of yoga and food to partake in for your dosha. I thought I was pitta from browsing the book - guess I was right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home