Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Gone camping

Just a quick post to let you know I won't be around for a few days. I'm off to Long Beach for a few nights of camping where I intend on eating too much, walking a lot, collecting lots of rocks and shells, and getting dirty (no showers). See ya soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carley said...

have a good time! hope you find some good rocks for the balcony!
take pictures!

July 17, 2006 9:41 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh i am SO envious!!!! i adore long beach, and tofino and uclulet. i used to go fairly regularly when i lived on the west coast, but haven't been since i moved back east. some of my best memories are there though.... have a lovely time!

July 23, 2006 12:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home