Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Friday, August 11, 2006

On the road again

I don't know if you noticed, but I have been a bit absent. That is because I am on the road and have been since last Saturday. I've been driving around the province (and it's a big one, let me tell you) interviewing women for my thesis project. Here's a picture of some of the places I have been on this journey.
Mountains around Hazelton, BC.
'Ksan village, Hazelton, BC. Go to Flikr for more photos.

I am now visiting with my brother and friends in Prince George and should return to Victoria in a few days. I did bring a few knitting projects so I may have some progress to show when I return home.

5 Comments:

Blogger Veronique said...

Oh, if only you had someone with you, you know, a driver! Then you could knit in the car...
The interviews sound like fun!

August 11, 2006 11:17 a.m.  
Blogger Mandy said...

Gorgeous photos!!

August 11, 2006 1:06 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

i studied k'san in my ma and have always wanted to go. happy travels! oh, and the dress/wristband are definitely the same. mine too is a vintage 1970s sheet. i'll send you a picture!

August 16, 2006 1:05 p.m.  
Blogger Irie said...

Beautiful! Enjoy your trip.

August 23, 2006 12:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you knit up! We always seem to be working on similiar stuff ;) Thanks for your sweet words. Will be "seeing" you soon!

August 31, 2006 9:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home