Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Monday, June 12, 2006

White...

I intend to post a few colour pictures this week - inspired by little birds and port2port.

White - I used to have a little bundle of white in my life. My dearly departed doggie, Christie (a West Highland White Terrier). She was a wonderful companion for 11 years and I miss her dearly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet puppy. My pup was brown so I guess today would have been a good day to honour her!

June 13, 2006 9:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home