Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Away...again!

Yeh! I managed to snag Amy's fabulous Kingpod mailorder #2 - can't wait to make a bonnet or two for the sweet little girls in my life!

I am off to Vancouver for the weekend to visit family (and go to IKEA!). Here is a picture of Oscar doing his kittyoga routine. It sure keeps him limber and very grounded! His mummy loves to do yoga too, but isn't nearly as flexible. Have a great weekend all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cally said...

He's making me aware of my terrible computer posture! I love seeing photos of him. And nice to have you over at my blog today :0)

April 04, 2006 2:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home