Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Black/grey

Visited Granville Island in Vancouver recently and took some photos of the sculpture on display. Bill Reid's Dogfish woman - a very strong figure in First Nations culture by the sounds of it!
And, of course, I can't leave Oscar out of Black/Grey day. Here he is lounging on the deck thinking "don't mess with me, lady!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Thanks! :)

June 14, 2006 10:52 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. cute cat! i grew up in vancouver, back in the day, so your blog really brings me back. i have family there (not in victoria though), and i do miss it a lot. you are an amazing knitter btw!

June 16, 2006 10:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home