Crafty Bird

Welcome to my nest of fibre, fabric, paper, and beads...

Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for dropping by! I have a passion for all sorts of crafty goodness. Creating items with my hands and heart is a perfect complement to my working life.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Brown

Mmmmm....incense. Japanese incense purchased today and very lovely.
And two china horses that sat on my grandparent's mantle for many years (since the 70s). I have two larger plaster horses (in storage) that are probably from the 50s as well. Needless to say, I was a horse-loving little girl and always admired these as a child. Now they are mine to enjoy. (oh, and most of the walls of our apartment are painted various shades of brown!)

I did not like brown until I was in my 30s - now most of my wardrobe is browns, greens, natural colours. Brown is a very underrated colour in my books!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I think my mother has the foal lying down!!

June 16, 2006 7:21 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brown is one of my favorite colors....right next to green--I guess I'm earthy--
when I was younger I loved orange and purple!

June 16, 2006 5:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home